Monday 26 July 2010

Work experience

Just returned from some fabulous work experience. I spent 2 weeks at Sumptuosity they welcomed me into their little hive of business and I tried my best to not slow them down. I think I succeeded in this...hopefully. And after a few days felt like I'd been there for ages. I only wish I could have stayed there longer. They've really helped me see how I need to improve in my machine embroidery skills and plan to spend the rest of the summer trying to do this within my drawing project for uni.

 Here is some of the embroidery I did while at the shop. hopefully they wont mine me putting it on here....I'll add there website link just in case.

http://www.sumptuosity.net/  you really should check it out, they make some amazing things...and would create anything else you can think of as a special treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment